CeoWorld Magazine has released its list of the ‘Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2022’, the London College of Fashion ranked first place in the new study.
The business magazine surveyed 185,000 employers, fashion executives, fashion school academics, global fashion influencers, graduates, industry professionals and recruiters in 200 regions for this study.
Participants were asked to rate the institutions on a scale of one “marginal” to 100 “outstanding” or “don’t know.” Additionally, public research, sources, statistics and surveys were used to carry out the 2022 rankings.
View the top ten schools in order below:
- London College of Fashion, London, England
- Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT), New York, U.S
- Central Saint Martins, London, England
- Parsons School of Design, New York, U.S
- Westphal College of Media Arts and Design at Drexel University, Philadelphia, U.S
- School of Arts, Design and Architecture at Aalto University, Espoo, Finland
- Savannah College of Art and Design, Georgia, U.S
- School of Design at Royal College of Art, London, England
- Istituto Marangoni International, Milan, Italy
- Bunka Fashion College, Tokyo, Japan