It’s amazing how we always find happiness in a bowlful of Maggi. These instant noodles are quite appetising, mind-blowing and make for a great snack option. Although generally, Maggi gets ready in a few minutes, there are many people who don’t follow the regular method of preparing it. Some incorporate other ingredients into it with an aim to enhance its taste. So, if you are running out of ideas to experiment with Maggi, celebrity chef Pankaj Bhadouria just shared a unique recipe — «Maggi Italiano» that would give a fiery touch to our beloved instant noodles. In the caption, she admitted that our favourite instant noodles will get an Italian makeover with this recipe.
Also Read: What Is Black Jalebi? All You Need To Know About This Unique Sweet From Old Delhi
1) 2 cups of water
2) Instant noodles — 2 packs
3) Oil — 1 tablespoon
4) Chilli flakes — 1 tablespoon
5) Basil leaves
6) Garlic — 1 tablespoon
7) Sliced mushrooms — 1/2 cup
8) Water — 1 tablespoon
9) Pasta sauce — 1/2 cup
10) Chopped tomatoes
11) Basil (Chopped)
12) Oregano — 1/2 tablespoon
13) Chilliflakes — 1 tablespoon
16) Olive oil
How to prepare Maggi Italiano?
1) Cook Maggi from two packets together for a couple of minutes. Drain it and refresh with cold water.
2) Empty it on a plate, put oil and toss well. Mix some chilli flakes as well and blend it all properly. Keep the noodles aside.
3) Fry a few basil leaves in some oil and keep them aside. Take a pan, put a little bit of oil followed by chopped garlic, sliced mushrooms and a tablespoon of water. Saute it nicely.
4) Put pasta sauce in it, add chopped tomatoes and chopped basil. Sprinkle some oregano and chilli flakes and capsicum in the end. Cook all of it together for 3-4 minutes.
5) Pour the preparation over the instant noodles you had kept aside. You can garnish it with cheese and olives. Top it with basil and it’s ready.
Take a look:
Do try out this yummy Maggi recipe by chef Pankaj Bhadouria