According to Tripadvisor users, the best beach in the world for 2022 is, not unexpectedly, located in the Caribbean, where four of this year’s top 10 beaches are located. In addition, kudos to Brazil, the only location with several entries, with three of its beaches making the cut.
Grace Bay Beach in the Turks and Caicos Islands, on the other hand, comes out on top.
Australia’s Turquoise Bay in Exmouth made the 3rd spot, whilst another well known Australian beach, Cable Beach in Broome, made it just outside the top ten taking up the 11th spot.
Grace Bay Beach isn’t exactly new to the best beach circuit – for Tripadvisor’s 2021 awards, it was ranked No. 4.
The World’s top 10 best beaches for 2022
- Grace Bay Beach: Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
2. Varadero Beach: Varadero, Cuba
3. Turquoise Bay: Exmouth, Australia
4. Quarta Praia: Morro de Sao Paulo, Brazil
5. Eagle Beach: Palm – Eagle Beach, Aruba
6. Radhanagar Beach: Havelock Island, India
7. Baia do Sancho: Fernando de Noronha, Brazil
8. Trunk Bay Beach: Virgin Islands National Park, US Virgin Islands
9. Baía dos Golfinhos: Praia da Pipa, Brazil
10. Spiaggia dei Conigli: Lampedusa, Italy
Last year’s No.1 – Whitehaven Beach on Whitsunday Island in Australia — didn’t crack the top 10 this year.
See the full story on Tripadvisor.